there were so many cool shows that I’ve missed this past week. Thesis I hate you.
If you live in portland you should go to linework nw tomorrow. I will be selling my “That’s That shit I Do Like” zine as well as my sad cat lady print at the pnca booth. also i’m probably the worst artist selling shit there so go see the way more tallented people! Norse hall 2pm-10pm. c u thur.
Another call to collaborate piece
Just a flash back of this lil’ cutie again
Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal with God)
tell me we both matter, don’t we?
I feel too shitty to cook cause of my infected arm someone donate thai food to me please? At least nurse Wolfinstine is here, suggest movies and tv shows to us were dyin of pain and boredom.
my trve form. also some cool news of shit that’s happening and if your’e in the area you should go to…
1. I will be selling some zines and prints along with my talented comrades of pnca at Linework NW illustration and Comics festival next weekend at Norse Hall on Ne 11th Ave, drop by, buy things and help us buy more beer.
2. There are some fuckin sweet shows I will be attending in the next couple weeks (Bellwitch and Hell on the 11th and St. Vitus on the 17th) lm probably going to die when I hear Hell so that’ll be tight.
3. My proposal for my senior thesis is in 4 weeks and is open to the public if you want to see me vomit and cry all in one motion let me know.
4. I have a joint art show with the kickass artist’s of Wizard Pizza art collective (https://www.facebook.com/wizardpizza?ref=br_tf) in June in Denver so I’ll be making a bunch of art that you can laugh at and see if you live in Colorado.
5. Last thing I’ll be putting up a bunch of art up tomorrow and this weekend so thanks for being patient with me.